Eye Emergencies Can’t Wait
Eye emergencies are time-sensitive threats to your vision or ocular health. Accidents can happen at any time, and we realize that, so we purposely leave room in our schedules to help you when you’re faced with an emergency. Your health is our primary focus, and we’ll always treat it as such.
When your eyes are in trouble, don’t wait to see how things play out. Let San Clemente Optometry step in to protect you and your eyesight as soon as possible.
What are Eye Emergencies?
It Might Be An Eye Emergency If:
- You suddenly lose some or all of your vision.
- You see floaters or flashes that weren’t there before.
- Large areas of your vision become blurry.
- You’re experiencing severe eye pain.
- You suddenly get headaches or lose your balance.
- Your eyes or the area around them swell up.
What Should I Do?
If you experience an eye emergency, you need to find professional medical help as fast as possible. Even if you’re unsure whether your situation is an emergency, you should assume it is and contact an eye doctor. It’s better to be too careful than not careful enough.
At San Clemente Optometry, we have the knowledge and equipment to help with your eye emergency. If you cannot reach us for any reason, go to your nearest emergency room.